History of Standish Sports and Uniform
The business has existed for over 30 years providing Sportswear and Uniforms in Standish and for most of this was located in the High St in Standish. In 2010 the owner at the time decided to move from the High St and moved to Unit C of the Standish Centre.
As the business grew it moved into the neighbouring shop which gave greater square footage. This is where the business is currently based.
At the time the business partnership was created it provided uniform for 4 high schools and 7 primary schools. We now provide uniform to a further 4 High Schools and a further 14 primary schools. We also now provide uniform for many nurseries and pre-schools.
Our mission is provide excellent quality school uniform and outstanding customer service, whilst being responsive to the needs of schools, parents and customers.
Our commitment to our customers:
- To provide the best possible school uniform ensuring value for money and durability. Our products are wash and wear tested (usually on us or our children).
- To provide as wide a range of uniform and accessories as possible meaning parents can get most of the school essentials under one roof.
- To maintain where possible, stock levels all year round to ensure customers have uniform for their children whenever they need it.
- To ensure that the uniform we sell is the best value on the market through good market knowledge.
- To provide a range of options for purchase. These include specialist fitting service at home or in the shop, home delivery, flexible shop hours, online and telephone purchasing for delivery and purchasing on line for collection.